Friday, November 2, 2012

I didn't put everything in my first book. There are two huge things I left out, one by pure accident. I will mention it sometime. The other because it is fairly personal, but may be of help at a later time to people. For now, I've had two friends' wives have babies in the past two weeks. One of them is a first time father, and the other just became father of his fourth child. The cool thing is the fourth time around for my friend seemed to be as exciting as his first. Be like him, don't ever allow it to feel like an old routine. You're not simply having another baby, it's a whole other life coming into your life. This baby, whether the first, second, fifth, tenth, or whatever, is a unique and needy being. That's exciting, so do it right each time! SNAPP

No comments:

Post a Comment